OT - Anyone here ever use "grounding/earthing" pads or sheets?

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
2 weeks ago I had never heard of the hippie sounding concept of "grounding" yourself to the earth as a way to improve sleep and decrease inflammation. I figured if anyone knew the reality of such claims it would be this group of health/wellbeing experts. I am searching for something, anything, to help with inflammation and joint pain. If I knew I as going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.

Reactions: s1uggo72

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
2 weeks ago I had never heard of the hippie sounding concept of "grounding" yourself to the earth as a way to improve sleep and decrease inflammation. I figured if anyone knew the reality of such claims it would be this group of health/wellbeing experts. I am searching for something, anything, to help with inflammation and joint pain. If I knew I as going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.
Interesting...
There was a time that I would put on foot on the floor while laying in bed to keep the room from spinning. (Usually after a night of not taking care of my younger self.)

I'm going to explore this.

Reactions: Bison13

Latest posts