Yea, but does he know how to make fentanyl tea using the patch?You sir understand the drug from all aspects. Most don’t really have a clue.
Yea, but does he know how to make fentanyl tea using the patch?You sir understand the drug from all aspects. Most don’t really have a clue.
Sad story. At the end of the day, they are still just university students.
Idk if I was a dealer I wouldn’t want dead customers lolTbh its cut in to kill, no other reason. If they were trying to add weight theyd add baking soda
Correct. Its not even dealers that cut it in. Im telling you theres some very very serious evidence that china has a lot to do with this.Idk if I was a dealer I wouldn’t want dead customers lol
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?