No worries you're not going senile, they just raised them two weeks ago during the Cornell match.Noticed at tonight’s women’s game they have national champion banners hung up for Suriano and Ashnault. Never noticed them before so either I am really unoservant or they are new
Noticed at tonight’s women’s game they have national champion banners hung up for Suriano and Ashnault. Never noticed them before so either I am really unoservant or they are new
Well I may be senile already. Guess I’ve been focused on games not the bannersNo worries you're not going senile, they just raised them two weeks ago during the Cornell match.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN