Who's going to see it and are you excited? Or do you think it looks like a crapfest? I for one am excited to see these 2 icons in the same movie together
Batman doesn't know enough about Supes yet to trust him and fears he could be a threat to humanity...he's cautiously skepticalI dont get the concept....like arent they on the same side?
Getting good fans reviews. Bad critic reviews. I'll check it out. But..no contest, Superman. If you want a fight, make Superman v Hulk!!Who's going to see it and are you excited? Or do you think it looks like a crapfest? I for one am excited to see these 2 icons in the same movie together
Hulk smash.Getting good fans reviews. Bad critic reviews. I'll check it out. But..no contest, Superman. If you want a fight, make Superman v Hulk!!
I dont get the concept....like arent they on the same side?
Who's going to see it and are you excited? Or do you think it looks like a crapfest? I for one am excited to see these 2 icons in the same movie together
it works for TrumpI won't be wasting any dough on it. So f'ing tired of all these comic-book flicks. Hollywood has gotten lazy, because they know they can put s**t on a plate and the public will happily lap it up.
I look forward to it. I dont think im better than entertaining comic book movies. Couple of friends I trust went last night and both liked it. Im in.
Saw it yesterday, it sucked.
I bet I'm going to love it for sure now![]()
When I saw Eisenberg in the trailer I thought it was a brilliant choice, hearing from those who have seen it, that it wasn't. I loved Zombieland so much, maybe I am biased on that choice, but it seemed like a win in the trailer. 2.5 hours? BARF! Why do they do that?
I look forward to it. I dont think im better than entertaining comic book movies. Couple of friends I trust went last night and both liked it. Im in.
‘Batman V Superman’ KOs ‘Avengers’, ‘Ultron’, ‘Dark Knight’ & ‘Iron Man 3’ With $27.7M Thursday PreviewYeah, no. The critics panned this lemon for a reason. I'll wait for this to come out on video.
Who's going to see it and are you excited? Or do you think it looks like a crapfest? I for one am excited to see these 2 icons in the same movie together
Who's going to see it and are you excited? Or do you think it looks like a crapfest? I for one am excited to see these 2 icons in the same movie together
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions