OT - BOARD CRASHING

leodisflowers

Senior
Feb 25, 2011
14,801
808
0
I love posting on here, but why does our board suck so bad? It was crashed for like 2 hours today for me. You'd think a Yahoo website wouldn't be down more than a minute. Damn IT people are ruining this world. I blame Obama!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nebcountry

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,427
7,086
113
I love posting on here, but why does our board suck so bad? It was crashed for like 2 hours today for me. You'd think a Yahoo website wouldn't be down more than a minute. Damn IT people are ruining this world. I blame Obama!

Get back to work. :D
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference