OT: Covers

cavalot

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2003
23,863
1,538
113
Provide a cover of a song that you recently discovered and it just hit right!

 

ADV88

Senior
Oct 26, 2018
1,929
479
83
Provide a cover of a song that you recently discovered and it just hit right!


I like the idea of your post but that isn't it... At least, not for me... Nutshell is one of those I don't think should be changed
 

cavalot

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2003
23,863
1,538
113
I like the idea of your post but that isn't it... At least, not for me... Nutshell is one of those I don't think should be changed
Oh man. I get what your saying but the more I listen to this version. The better it gets. Rave reviews.
 

cavalot

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2003
23,863
1,538
113
Not recently discovered but oh so right...


Wow a country version of Pink Floyd. LOL maybe I can get my wife to listen to Wish You Were Here for once.

This might be a bridge too far for me.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC