OT: crypto mooning today

Feb 25, 2018
so no one is planning some small exposure to the etf even though blackrock and the other WS giants are backing?
Yep, more than small. Buy the dips now and sell…making money is making money, it’s blind you’re not.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
so no one is planning some small exposure to the etf even though blackrock and the other WS giants are backing?
Nope. I’m gonna keep rolling with ET. The only reason it’s divided (paid in cash) is less than 10% is because the share price keeps climbing too fast.

Feb 25, 2018
Neato. I have socks in my sock drawer. I guess those are the only possessions I truly have come to own in my multiple decades on this planet….😔
Socks are socks, but they are not earning me money unless you get specific as I’m sure some on here will. It’s the blockchain and anything on it ….anything that is a threat to the establishment I’d probably invest in and if the establishment was anti socks I’d ask why.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Socks are socks, but they are not earning me money unless you get specific as I’m sure some on here will. It’s the blockchain and anything on it ….anything that is a threat to the establishment I’d probably invest in and if the establishment was anti socks I’d ask why.
IMG_5551.gif

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
wow after a monster week - bitcoin is now ripping through the weekend. can it hit ATH by the halving?

one of my fav crypto plays is cleanspark and they just bought miners in mississippi. anyone know where in mississippi?

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
wow after a monster week - bitcoin is now ripping through the weekend. can it hit ATH by the halving?

one of my fav crypto plays is cleanspark and they just bought miners in mississippi. anyone know where in mississippi?
What is CLSK doing in Mississippi? Link to an article?

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
damn bitcoin 50K. the etf has changed the game. maybe retirement at 40 is possible