OT: Dave Klein

famousbill19

Senior
Nov 26, 2006
1,224
778
73
LOL, a young me learned a lot about sports betting from Dave. As a kid I used to love reading his NFL picks in the S-L on Sunday mornings. They used to do a 2-,3- and 4-game teaser bet where you could move the line up to 16 points, I thought this was easy money. (Fortunately I had no money to bet.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Section124

RUforJERSEY

Heisman
Jul 29, 2001
25,081
10,308
113
LOL, a young me learned a lot about sports betting from Dave. As a kid I used to love reading his NFL picks in the S-L on Sunday mornings. They used to do a 2-,3- and 4-game teaser bet where you could move the line up to 16 points, I thought this was easy money. (Fortunately I had no money to bet.)
Me too. Well before I knew what they meant or how to read them. RIP
 
  • Like
Reactions: famousbill19

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,323
55,161
102
It wasn’t mentioned in the article but I believe he was recruited by Oklahoma but ended up breaking his leg on the way to Norman and never played.

My late Dad was one of the initial subscribers to Dave’s “Giants Newsletter” which predates what it said in the article. It was way before 1996. But it could be something different.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs