OT: don’t like whatever is brewing with Kim Mulkey and this Washington Post article

Feb 24, 2024
News Nation is the best TV news now. They pride themselves on being unbiased but I can still see it sometimes.
I've heard good things about it but I don't watch TV news. Pretty much all I watch on TV are live sports and cartoons. Occasionally will find a series to watch with the wife.

But back to neutral news sources, I read the vast majority of my news on bloomberg.com. I find it far and away the most disciplined outlet.

Reactions: Yemacock

Yemacock

Joined Apr 6, 2011
Jan 20, 2022
I've heard good things about it but I don't watch TV news. Pretty much all I watch on TV are live sports and cartoons. Occasionally will find a series to watch with the wife.

But back to neutral news sources, I read the vast majority of my news on bloomberg.com. I find it far and away the most disciplined outlet.
I am an obvious news and weather nut. I do read bloomberg.com sometimes. I've got so many websites I scan over, I cannot cover them all every day. I don't just follow the news in the USA.

Reactions: LonghornsGamecocks