I like seeing former player's progress where ever they land. I wonder if Minnesota fans follow Kaliakmanis's progress here at RU.
Yep.I like seeing former player's progress where ever they land. I wonder if Minnesota fans follow Kaliakmanis's progress here at RU.
You replied to my post, which was made on September 14 AFTER that much-anticipated game a full week later. I made my post on the bye week. I REPLIED to your reply after the much-anticipated game. Furthermore, I did not start the thread.I had to laugh because we just finished a crazy , much anticipated game and you post about an old RU QB. Strange . There is a guy on here called madchuck and he is the same he just can’t let go of old QBs . Gives us updates on old qbs like spying on old girlfriends lol give him a call to discuss it off line. All good bro.
Just last night I wondered how on every team from peewee on up, the best football player tends to be the QB.. except at Rutgers. I think that idea is wrong in actual practice, and yet the feeling seems right regarding Rutgers. When was the last time that the best football player was our QB?It is obvious that no one at RU is qualified to recognizeQB talent .Or develop it.The most important position on the team gets lost in limbo because no one knows how to find and develop a QB
I guess beer got me messed up lolYou replied to my post, which was made on September 14 AFTER that much-anticipated game a full week later. I made my post on the bye week. I REPLIED to your reply after the much-anticipated game. Furthermore, I did not start the thread.
fair enough... SLAINTE!I guess beer got me messed up lol
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN