i was checking my post count and my like count and other things on my profile page and I noticed that I have one follower. Some guy named Jay Phill. He's been a member since April 10, 2003 but has never posted on the board. lol
i was checking my post count and my like count and other things on my profile page and I noticed that I have one follower. Some guy named Jay Phill. He's been a member since April 10, 2003 but has never posted on the board. lol
If it's like on Facebook when you add someone as a friend you follow them and see what they post but I'm just guessingI am following two people....but I don't k ow what it means because I never se anything unless I come in and see what's new? What does following do?
If it's like on Facebook when you add someone as a friend you follow them and see what they post but I'm just guessing
If you are following Hart, then you too are lost my friend.I'm following Duke Denver and Hart....maybe THATS why nothing is happening? You think?
If you are following Hart, then you too are lost my friend.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious