OT: Followers

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
i was checking my post count and my like count and other things on my profile page and I noticed that I have one follower. Some guy named Jay Phill. He's been a member since April 10, 2003 but has never posted on the board. lol​
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
i was checking my post count and my like count and other things on my profile page and I noticed that I have one follower. Some guy named Jay Phill. He's been a member since April 10, 2003 but has never posted on the board. lol​

I am following two people....but I don't k ow what it means because I never se anything unless I come in and see what's new? What does following do?
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I am following two people....but I don't k ow what it means because I never se anything unless I come in and see what's new? What does following do?
If it's like on Facebook when you add someone as a friend you follow them and see what they post but I'm just guessing
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I'm following Duke Denver and Hart....maybe THATS why nothing is happening? You think?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  5. 05 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'