OT - Happy Birthday Ozzy Osbourne

Anon1704132623

Jan 1, 2024

John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne(born 3 December 1948) is an English singer, songwriter, and media personality. He rose to prominence during the 1970s as the lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Black Sabbath, during which period he adopted the nickname "Prince of Darkness

Reactions: Zenophile

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021

John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne(born 3 December 1948) is an English singer, songwriter, and media personality. He rose to prominence during the 1970s as the lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Black Sabbath, during which period he adopted the nickname "Prince of Darkness

Somehow the above post came from Anon as the system logged me out mysteriously. I got it corrected now.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Is he as mentally fit as one would hope? I really can’t tell.

JWB389

Oct 7, 2021
Ozzy's birthday is December 3 (not January 3). Though he should celebrate life every day.

Last edited:

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
Healthwise he is in pretty bad shape, not surprisingly. He is a shadow of his former self. A lifetime of abusing his body has not helped and he is paying for it now. He is not Keith Richards who obviously is made of stronger stuff.

Obliviax

Oct 12, 2021
I saw him on a talk show and he told one of the funniest stories ever.

He was sitting in his LA mansion having coffee and reading the paper in the living room when the doorbell rang. He answers the door to see two late teen kids. He invites them in and tells them that his late teen son is upstairs in his bedroom. He goes back to reading the newspaper and enjoying his coffee. Several minutes later he is startled by a flash. He looks up and there is a person taking a photo of him. He looks around and other are over a dozen people milling around, looking at his collections, going through his stuff. He looks out the window and sees that a Hollywood tour bus is parked outside. It turns out that the two kids that rang the doorbell were not his son's friends but two kids on the tour bus that stopped at Ozzy's home as part of the tour. When he invited them in the entire bus crowd came in and was walking around his home while the Prince of Darkness had coffee and red the newspaper in his PJs.