OT: Heartland

Simce91

All-Conference
Dec 2, 2024
1,946
2,604
113
Just finished the book, Larry Bird, pre-Celtic career
Thought it was excellent

I didn't recall the 1978 NIT game at RU when Bird punched out a fan, were any of you at that game?

Seemed that Kelvin Troy did a heck of a job guarding him that night
 

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,489
15,507
113
Just finished the book, Larry Bird, pre-Celtic career
Thought it was excellent

I didn't recall the 1978 NIT game at RU when Bird punched out a fan, were any of you at that game?

Seemed that Kelvin Troy did a heck of a job guarding him that night
Check out this link

RU (Hollis Copeland) mentioned at the 2:50 mark...

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: S.W.A.I.N

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,767
38,044
78
Just finished the book, Larry Bird, pre-Celtic career
Thought it was excellent

I didn't recall the 1978 NIT game at RU when Bird punched out a fan, were any of you at that game?

Seemed that Kelvin Troy did a heck of a job guarding him that night


Just finished the book, Larry Bird, pre-Celtic career
Thought it was excellent

I didn't recall the 1978 NIT game at RU when Bird punched out a fan, were any of you at that game?

Seemed that Kelvin Troy did a heck of a job guarding him that night

 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?