OT: Invictus Games...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I don't know if anyone has been paying attention to these, but I've been streaming them at work. They are amazing. For those that don't know, these are like the Olympics for permanently disabled war veterans. They come from all over the world to compete.

The best part is that the winners of each event don't really celebrate right away, they immediately turn around and start cheering on all of other participants upon finishing. It really is a hell of an event. I recommend watching when you can.
 

Dattier

All-American
Sep 1, 2003
9,374
5,634
0
Oh, cool. I've been hearing about them but I didn't know what they were. I'll have to check that out. Thanks.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
They head wheelchair rugby yesterday. It was pretty cool.
 

Mark Gastineau

All-Conference
Feb 26, 2009
88,761
3,103
0
What a wonderful event to honor wounded soldiers. Seems to be growing bigger and bigger every year. Glad those brave men and women have a platform to compete and be celebrated.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple