Obligatory…
Jordan > Lebron
Isn't this what Clemens and Manning did? Have the stuff in the wife's name
I won't lie, my favourite NFL'er Ray Lewis was totally suspect. Especially so in his last year... using "Deer Antler Spray"?? I'd love to know what kind of backhood BS this was.Manning had one of the most epic cases of HGH gut I have ever seen on a pro athlete.
Makes me wonder if the peds are institutional to "provide a product"Manning had one of the most epic cases of HGH gut I have ever seen on a pro athlete.
Initially I lol'd at this but am having trouble believing this at face value. Seems to me he is smarter than that....in this day and age he'd have to know this would come out if he was using his wife as his supplier.
No the most epic was Barry BondsManning had one of the most epic cases of HGH gut I have ever seen on a pro athlete.
Pretty much. There is no elite level athlete that it would be surprising if they were using PEDs, especially one late in their career. Lebron is still one of the best players in the NBA going into his 21st season. It would be more surprising if he wasn't on PEDs.if you honestly care about professional athletes using PED's, you're a weirdo
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions