OT: Mike White...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I wanted to put this in the thread about the rest of the NCAA, but I didn't see it. If the mods wabt to merge it thwrw, that woudl be geeat.

I'm very impressed with what Mike White has done with the Gators. They will be dangerous in March.

Nice to see our AD's son finding success.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games