OT: Mods Please Interpret This Info

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
2609392,[/B] member: 72"][/QUOTE

I was going to post something in reply...but then read this, as if for the first time.

Does this mean that this site has produced over 2.5M posts since the inception of the board?
Also am I the "72nd" member in terms of longevity (i.e. I was the 72nd person to sign up)?

Thanks

MO
 

NewJerseyGuy

Heisman
Jun 26, 2005
23,140
27,990
88
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways