OT: Monmouth-Iona

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
Only watching because I'm in the Northeast. Even the conference tourney winner should be eliminated. What a horrible display.
OFC
 

VaBlueDevil33

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2009
3,549
1,308
0
So if we get in title game and both teams play like crap should we be eliminated also?

On a side note...Monmouth should make the tournament win or lose this game....17 true road wins and wins against UCLA,USC,Notre Dame and Georgetown should be enough....but I would never trust the committee EVER
 
  • Like
Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
So if we get in title game and both teams play like crap should we be eliminated also?

On a side note...Monmouth should make the tournament win or lose this game....17 true road wins and wins against UCLA,USC,Notre Dame and Georgetown should be enough....but I would never trust the committee EVER
I also want Monmouth in, win or lose. And the quality of the game did improve dramatically right after I first posted Of course.
OFC
 

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
My brother played for Iona coach in high school, the guy has zero morals. Rooted for Monmouth.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6