OT: NFL Draft...

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
The lbs getting picked up before cash have been no names and laughable. Cash was supposed to be the third best one in the draft. Wtf is going on???
He either pissed on someone's cat, or the NFL knows more about his surgery than we do. I had figured fourth round at the latest.
OFC
 

Ioliva

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2009
41,395
2,578
113
He finally got onto Mel's best available board as a safety. Feels like he was forgotten entirely. And yeah either that or he got with a GMs wife
 

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
He finally got onto Mel's best available board as a safety. Feels like he was forgotten entirely. And yeah either that or he got with a GMs wife
I doubt the latter. The GM probably would have been happy that his wife stopped bugging him.
OFC
 

Ioliva

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2009
41,395
2,578
113
Jeremy cash is about to not get drafted wow. I'm really interested in knowing why he's been passed up
 

SWEc/o95

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2007
4,007
1,135
0
It is BS. Atleast he gets to pick a team to try out for now right? I'm in favor of the Skins. We need you in DC Jeremy!
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Sky I'm a huuuuge Cowboys fan, but if I had to choose an AFC team it would be the Colts. Really like Luck and try to get him on my fantasy team every year.

OFC


Glad to see the Colts picking 4 offensive lineman. Shows me they are serious about protecting Luck. It also sends a message of motivation to some current OL on he Colts to get better. If they hadn't done something I was beginning to think Luck's career would end this season. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
He was signed as an un drafted FA as a panthers fan I'm very excited.. He'll be a star IMO
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7