OT: Old Folks.....?

Spectrumalaska

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2012
3,447
1,424
113
How many doctor prescribed pills do you take daily? Lie if you want 😉

I take 10mg of bisprolol daily for hypertension, but forget often. That is it!

I have been both pretty healthy, and make every effort to avoid doctors unless necessary.
 

davecisar

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2010
1,054
1,265
113
Zero - took some pills for gastritis about 15 years ago for a couple of weeks, that was the last time. I don’t even take aspirin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poster FKA schuele

Poster FKA schuele

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,579
2,396
113
I am fortunate to have no prescriptions, and I really don't take anything over-the-counter either. I might drink a serving of Metamucil once or twice a month to keep the plumbing up to code, but that's about it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,090
14,631
78
How many doctor prescribed pills do you take daily? Lie if you want 😉

I take 10mg of bisprolol daily for hypertension, but forget often. That is it!

I have been both pretty healthy, and make every effort to avoid doctors unless necessary.
Baby aspirin and BP med after a TIA last summer. No big deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spectrumalaska

skin-tight

Senior
Jul 1, 2025
883
679
93
HCTZ, & Losartan for HTN even when I was racing and riding over 200 miles a week a couple years ago. Also Pantoprazole for GERD although I may not need that anymore due to some nutritional changes and stress reduction with retirement.
 

Walleye 1

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2021
5,209
2,176
113
I thought it was weird when the wives of @4.6.3 and @Walleye 1 asked me to get some stuff so I could cram their back doors even harder, but who am I to judge.

I got it and things are still good.
New Year Kiss GIF by BuzzFeed
 

Wasker73

Senior
Sep 2, 2025
623
623
93
Lisinopril for hypertension. My wife a nurse has me taking a baby aspirin and a few vitamins, but lisinopril is the only prescription drug.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced