My dad never used the word lunch. He would always say dinner for the mid day meal. He was born in N.C. in Caswell County which was a very rural county and still is. I can remember Sunday family dinners after church which almost always included fried chicken, biscuits, chicken gravy, mashed potatoes and pinto or green beans. OFC
Sky!
OFC
Same for meWhen I was younger I called it supper....today it's dinner.
My aunt in S.C. Is the only person I have ever heard call it a boot....I never understood where that came from. She had her own vocabulary...his was his'n and hers was hernis it the trunk or the boot
My aunt in S.C. Is the only person I have ever heard call it a boot....I never understood where that came from. She had her own vocabulary...his was his'n and hers was hern
same here...lol...when i was little, older folks used "boot"
My aunt in S.C. Is the only person I have ever heard call it a boot....I never understood where that came from. She had her own vocabulary...his was his'n and hers was hern
and your's was yourn/yern
How about. "watch out for that bobware fence. " OFC
And wrench it off.......run that under some water and wrench it off
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games