UCM PIGS,
MRNOT PIGS,
MRPIGS2, ICM ROOTIN,
YIB,
ICM ROOTIN 2,
MR PIGS.
MRNOT PIGS,
MRPIGS2, ICM ROOTIN,
YIB,
ICM ROOTIN 2,
MR PIGS.
UCM PIGS,
MRNOT PIGS,
MRPIGS2, ICM ROOTIN,
YIB,
ICM ROOTIN 2,
MR PIGS.
Is it pastry or chicken and dumplings
I have never heard it called pastry before this thread.
DukeKy, you'll read a lot of FIRSTS on this board!!! Did you know we are the oldest chartered OFC GROUP in the country!!???
That is a lot more believable than calling chicken and dumplin's a pastry!!!
Tonight my wife and I ate fried cabbage, great northern beans . corn bread and fried weenies. Now that's supper. If you had leg of lamb, sauteed asparagus, garlic roasted potatoes and sour dough dinner rolls I guess you can call that dinner. OFC
Tonight my wife and I ate fried cabbage, great northern beans . corn bread and fried weenies. Now that's supper. If you had leg of lamb, sauteed asparagus, garlic roasted potatoes and sour dough dinner rolls I guess you can call that dinner. OFC
When first married 35 years one of my most memorable meals the wife cooked was fried Spam, fried corn meal cakes (like pancakes) fried okra, and the best kind of pea ever, FEILD PEAS with Snaps from her Parents garden and sliced tomatoe from my garden. I still love Spam today or is it Treet?
Spam is "pressed" potted meat!!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games