Sitting here watching the news and the flooding is unreal. Praying for them.
I just saw where a family of six drowned in the van they were attempting to escape flood waters in. Horrible stuff.
In Houston and it is awful. Our governor indicated Katrina cost over 100 billion and this will exceed that. Hard to believe what I have seen the last four days. Love my Blue Devils !
Hang in there buddy. We are praying for you!In Houston and it is awful. Our governor indicated Katrina cost over 100 billion and this will exceed that. Hard to believe what I have seen the last four days. Love my Blue Devils !
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious