OT: Quarterback on Netflix

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,485
2,412
113
If this was talked about already I apologize in advance but I searched and didn't find a thread about it.

Just finished watching this series. It was neat to go behind the scenes with these guys and their family lives on a pretty personal level over the course of last season. I don't want to get into details which would be spoilers but it takes you into their home life and how they prepare and recover to play the game at such a high level from week to week. Well worth the watch.
 

FrontierLion

Senior
Sep 9, 2010
234
451
63
If this was talked about already I apologize in advance but I searched and didn't find a thread about it.

Just finished watching this series. It was neat to go behind the scenes with these guys and their family lives on a pretty personal level over the course of last season. I don't want to get into details which would be spoilers but it takes you into their home life and how they prepare and recover to play the game at such a high level from week to week. Well worth the watch.
Newfound respect for Kirk Cousins after watching the show. He seems like a genuinely nice person. As fans, we all "think" we know what goes into playing at such a high level. But seeing it documented in a show like this, it's something else entirely.

Personally, I can forget that these guys also have lives outside of their jobs, just like us. The average fan sees a QB that has a bad week.

(**SPOILER ALERT**) In reality, that QB might be expecting the birth of his child within the next 24 hours.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,529
22,706
113
Cousins has always been AOK character wise, a decent teammate.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  2. 02 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  4. 04 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know