OT: Quarterback on Netflix

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,490
2,417
113
If this was talked about already I apologize in advance but I searched and didn't find a thread about it.

Just finished watching this series. It was neat to go behind the scenes with these guys and their family lives on a pretty personal level over the course of last season. I don't want to get into details which would be spoilers but it takes you into their home life and how they prepare and recover to play the game at such a high level from week to week. Well worth the watch.
 

FrontierLion

Senior
Sep 9, 2010
234
451
63
If this was talked about already I apologize in advance but I searched and didn't find a thread about it.

Just finished watching this series. It was neat to go behind the scenes with these guys and their family lives on a pretty personal level over the course of last season. I don't want to get into details which would be spoilers but it takes you into their home life and how they prepare and recover to play the game at such a high level from week to week. Well worth the watch.
Newfound respect for Kirk Cousins after watching the show. He seems like a genuinely nice person. As fans, we all "think" we know what goes into playing at such a high level. But seeing it documented in a show like this, it's something else entirely.

Personally, I can forget that these guys also have lives outside of their jobs, just like us. The average fan sees a QB that has a bad week.

(**SPOILER ALERT**) In reality, that QB might be expecting the birth of his child within the next 24 hours.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,769
113
Cousins has always been AOK character wise, a decent teammate.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?