OT: Question

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
In the process is not a location. It would depend on the definition of jumping. Just goes to show, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Or, every idiot on the internet. Of course, by idiot, I certainly am not referring to myself! And, I certainly hope you guys don't refer to me in that manner either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
In the process is not a location. It would depend on the definition of jumping. Just goes to show, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Or, every idiot on the internet. Of course, by idiot, I certainly am not referring to myself! And, I certainly hope you guys don't refer to me in that manner either.



Idiot!:) OFC
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
Dang, Sky, I thought that was my wittiest post ever! I'm such an idiot sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games