OT: Really Cool Physics Fact

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
They are both. When you test to see if electrons are particles, you see them as particles. When you test to see if they are waves, you see them as waves.
I can relate:
When I test 80 proof for an extended time I usually observe the pink elephants as individual elements.

When I test the 100+ proof, the SOB's usually come at me in waves.....very scary
🤕
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,399
13,410
113
Are you considering being a "drug mule" for the cartel?
🤫 🚛
Nope, like jerry
 

Metal Mike

Junior
Oct 28, 2021
162
265
63
Midnighter should get a poll of hot chicks who took physics in college!
You have to kidding. We had 2 females in my physics classes and neither would have classed as hot. Both were nice but they were not hot. I took 3 phyysics classes 1967 - 1968.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'