OT: RIP Cyril Wecht

Mufasa94

Oct 12, 2021
Former Allegheny County Coroner and well known Pathologist who was longtime critic of the Warren Commission Report’s determination about JFK’s assassination.

Saw a couple of his speaking presentation/shows, he was entertaining and a little unfiltered.

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
Former Allegheny County Coroner and well known Pathologist who was longtime critic of the Warren Commission Report’s determination about JFK’s assassination.

Saw a couple of his speaking presentation/shows, he was entertaining and a little unfiltered.
I knew Dr. Wecht as did many other lawyers in Allegheny County. Well known nationally and internationally, the man was controversial but brilliant. He was the first civilian to examine the evidence in the assassination of John F. Kennedy and was involved in scores of other high profile cases through the years. I didn't always agree with him, but I always respected him. He will be missed. May he Rest in Peace.

WSTLion87

Oct 10, 2021
He was always the guest commentator on Today when they were investigating JonBenet Ramsey's murder.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Cyril Wecht's net worth or net income is estimated to be $1 million – $3 million dollars. He has made such an amount of wealth from his primary ...

Mar 25, 2024

that whole harvesting pituitary glands to harvest human growth hormone without permission from, or compensation to the victims families.........

Nits74

Oct 19, 2021

Unfiltered, yes. But, he had a massive ego, which added to the entertainment aspect of the man.

pap

Nov 1, 2021

He loved the lime light , but from what I understand , he also knew his job and how to do it . And claims on the Kennedy assassination were thought top be legit RIP Cyril

Latest posts