If I were visiting from outer space, the last place I would go would be NJ.
I blame the Large Hadron Collider.
Not a nuke. Radioactive material.How long have they been flying? Weeks? If someone has a nuke in place it would have gone off by now. Especially if they thought the drones were closing in on it.
I've also heard nuke. Isn't that exciting?Not a nuke. Radioactive material.
Just a theory.
When they hide the truth almost any scenario seems possible.One plausible scenario was posted here i think. They are our drones, and were looking for something that can be detected from a drone. (Radiation, for example).
And telling the truth would panic the nation.
Possible? Yeah, and would explain why they don't want to tell the truth.
I still say, tell a viable version of the truth, and its a non story. Playing mysterious is just inviting more questions.
A dirty bomb can just leech radiationHow long have they been flying? Weeks? If someone has a nuke in place it would have gone off by now. Especially if they thought the drones were closing in on it.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss