OT - The Idol

Nitwit

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2001
1,540
2,243
113
Anyone watching The Idol on HBO? It stars a smoking hot Lily-Rose Depp as a sexpot singer/performer who appears in various stages of undress in many of the scenes. I wasn’t aware that Johnnie Depp had a daughter who was an actress until I caught this show. It’s not for the kiddies.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 5

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I don’t find her pretty. Without make-up she’d be even uglier.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,721
21,141
113
Anyone watching The Idol on HBO? It stars a smoking hot Lily-Rose Depp as a sexpot singer/performer who appears in various stages of undress in many of the scenes. I wasn’t aware that Johnnie Depp had a daughter who was an actress until I caught this show. It’s not for the kiddies.

I watched some of it - not sure I’ll stick with it. Know Depp from a few movies and like that Daniel Levy is in it. This was pretty spot on…

 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,721
21,141
113
I don’t find her pretty. Without make-up she’d be even uglier.

She looks like Mommy…


 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Nitwit and BobPSU92
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  4. 04 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more