OT - The Idol

Nitwit

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2001
1,540
2,243
113
Anyone watching The Idol on HBO? It stars a smoking hot Lily-Rose Depp as a sexpot singer/performer who appears in various stages of undress in many of the scenes. I wasn’t aware that Johnnie Depp had a daughter who was an actress until I caught this show. It’s not for the kiddies.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 5

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I don’t find her pretty. Without make-up she’d be even uglier.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,729
21,153
113
Anyone watching The Idol on HBO? It stars a smoking hot Lily-Rose Depp as a sexpot singer/performer who appears in various stages of undress in many of the scenes. I wasn’t aware that Johnnie Depp had a daughter who was an actress until I caught this show. It’s not for the kiddies.

I watched some of it - not sure I’ll stick with it. Know Depp from a few movies and like that Daniel Levy is in it. This was pretty spot on…

 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,729
21,153
113
I don’t find her pretty. Without make-up she’d be even uglier.

She looks like Mommy…


 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Nitwit and BobPSU92
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern