Was Kenyon Martin a senior?
Anyone catch his press conference this morning? It was about 1/3 an explanation of why he was having a press conference despite his rep for being quiet, 1/3 thank yous, and 1/3 Q&A. The Q&A consisted of one question: "What one person would you have dinner with?" and a boring answer: "Coach Pop." The whole thing, start to finish, was about 5 minutes long. Classic Duncan.
Now, if I could pick one professional athlete to have dinner with, Duncan might be second to last, ahead of only Darren Sharper, because he is bo-ring. There are very few that I respect more than Duncan, though.
Nah, Shane was pretty gregarious. That makes me respect Duncan even more, though, that he didn't feel inclined to entertain us.
I consider him a PF, and the greatest ever at that position. Where does he rank all-time, though, regardless of position? I'd have him behind at least Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Lebron, Bird, Jordan, Magic, Oscar... Who else?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma