OT: Vick

3xWVUenginEER

Freshman
Dec 7, 2005
6,818
65
0
I’m watching this on ESPN

All I can say is the Major was born 10+ years too early cause Vick wasn’t as good. And yes I watched them both play.
 
Last edited:

tOSUGrad90

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2015
7,341
0
0
Only if you totally disregard their NFL careers, which would make no sense, was Harris better than dog killer.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career