OT: Virtual colonoscopy

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
I wish.Having my 4th one done next week. So far so good..The first one I had 20 years ago I woke up towards the end of the procedure.Saw myself on the big screen.I kind of enjoyed that. .After a few months of hanging around at least it gets me outta the house.
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
I wish.Having my 4th one done next week. So far so good..The first one I had 20 years ago I woke up towards the end of the procedure.Saw myself on the big screen.I kind of enjoyed that. .After a few months of hanging around at least it gets me outta the house.
Monk, if you need that as a reason to get out of the house, we need to get you more hobbies ! Fishing, golf, tennis,bicycling, hiking, sailing, something lol
 
Dec 8, 2009
15,146
13,387
0
I wish.Having my 4th one done next week. So far so good..The first one I had 20 years ago I woke up towards the end of the procedure.Saw myself on the big screen.I kind of enjoyed that. .After a few months of hanging around at least it gets me outta the house.
you live in ZONA right? Surprised they are still doing those considering hospitals are almost at capacity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: biker7766

newell138

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
38,278
50,457
112
I wish.Having my 4th one done next week. So far so good..The first one I had 20 years ago I woke up towards the end of the procedure.Saw myself on the big screen.I kind of enjoyed that. .After a few months of hanging around at least it gets me outta the house.

you may want to talk to a lawyer if your Dr is giving you 4 colonoscopies in one week.
 

ru2bur

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2001
118
39
28
I wish.Having my 4th one done next week. So far so good..The first one I had 20 years ago I woke up towards the end of the procedure.Saw myself on the big screen.I kind of enjoyed that. .After a few months of hanging around at least it gets me outta the house.

Sorta related story -

I was having my annual physical and we arrived at the rectal exam portion. The doc got the glove and the lube and was up there exploring. I started to feel that maybe the exam was going on a bit too long as the doc was really digging in and was just all over the place up in there. I finally mumbled something about maybe this needed to end soon. The doc tells me "No need to feel embarrassed, lots of people get erections while having this exam." I quickly looked down there and then yelled out "What the hell are you talking about? I don't have an erection." The doc replies "Oh I know you don't, but I do!"

I don't go to that doc anymore.

Bring back the CE board.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wheezer
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four