OT: WWC...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I'm really cheering hard for the ladies today.

My sister got to be in Vancouver to meet the team and see the 3rd group stage game. Her friend's sister is on the team. I was jealous as hell.

Go USA (and especially Krieger because I have a crush on you)!
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
I'm not really a soccer fan, but I watched the match yesterday. It was really exciting watching them score so often so early. Really happy for them.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I love the game. I like that NBC Sports has the Premier League now and that Fox is getting the Bundesliga for the upcoming season. Never got to see much of that stuff as a kid other than the Champions League. Taking every advantage to see it now.
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
I love the game. I like that NBC Sports has the Premier League now and that Fox is getting the Bundesliga for the upcoming season. Never got to see much of that stuff as a kid other than the Champions League. Taking every advantage to see it now.

I use to play FIFA on the PS3 a lot and I followed it more closely then. A good friend of mine is a big Liverpool fan, so I always kind of rooted for them. I use to ride the train from London to Cambridge a lot and it goes past Chelsea's arena so I also kind of like them. But, like I said, I don't really watch it all that much. Just catch the score on the ticker and hope Liverpool or Chelsea wins.

It's definitely growing in popularity in the US.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I use to play FIFA on the PS3 a lot and I followed it more closely then. A good friend of mine is a big Liverpool fan, so I always kind of rooted for them. I use to ride the train from London to Cambridge a lot and it goes past Chelsea's arena so I also kind of like them. But, like I said, I don't really watch it all that much. Just catch the score on the ticker and hope Liverpool or Chelsea wins.

It's definitely growing in popularity in the US.

As a Liverpool fan also, your friend is good by me. You'll Never Walk Alone...
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6