It's just about always a good day when Texas loses.
It really is amazing how much SEC bias there is. I get so tired of it. SEC is trashSEC looks like garbage, Kentucky up on lsu, Florida is horrible, Tennessee is horrible. Circular over ranking justifies phony SOS justifies phony ranking. ESPN owns funds promotes sec, but they are “unbiased”
Amazing they lost by only 2....Oregon had 7 turnovers. Is that a lot?
Yeah, but only the trailer kind.SEC is trash
Purdue might actually be way better than everyone thot. Their 3 losses were to really good teams. ND, UCLA, and even Wake Forest (which they shudda won). They are rolling on both sides of ball vs MN right now.10-0 purdont?
Yikes - row that boat
No shat. On top of that TEMU Mahomes was 6-19 for 43 yards, 2 ints, and one fumble. That's a Deacon Hill statline if I've ever seen one.Amazing they lost by only 2....![]()
Both Minny and Debbie are normally paper tigers until they play a team with a pulse in October....Surprise, surprise; Minnesota is a fraud. Fleck is a moron.
I will admit, Minnesota is worse than I thought.Minnesota isn’t looking spectacular right now against Purdue
Yeah, their 3 point win over u Dub is already losing its luster...I will admit, Minnesota is worse than I thought.
It honestly makes no sense to me. Unless Purdue is that good.Yeah, their 3 point win over u Dub is already losing its luster...![]()
These guys beat Washington and Michigan in consecutive weeks, right???I will admit, Minnesota is worse than I thought.
Has he tried crowd surfing?PJ just needs to rub some more blood on his face to start the come back
Great point!These guys beat Washington and Michigan in consecutive weeks, right???
they have a bye week alsoI feel better about our chances against Minn. they’re not looking good tonight. Hope they’re just as bad against us.
GDGDFitz threw it short of the goal line (aka ... a Brian Ferentz special)
Or dudette. NTTAWWTDo you think PJ Fleck knows how ridiculous he looks? Isn’t there anyone who looks at him before he walks out on the field and says “Dude…..”
Hawkeye Report Football
FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington