If you guys keep watching you are 100% better fans than I am because I've about had it watching the same play fail over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
Like a slow motion train wreck. I can't look away.If you guys keep watching you are 100% better fans than I am because I've about had it watching the same play fail over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
Like a slow motion train wreck. I can't look away.
They fired the guy before they hired Saban at Alabama.....Since when has firing the coach ever solved anything?
On the plus side we haven't seen a ton of procedural penaltiesBeamer has been bragging on Elliott and the oline all week. Telling OU they need to go back and watch film with Spurrier to see what Elliott's lines can do. Well we're still waiting...
This isn't Alabama!They fired the guy before they hired Saban at Alabama.....
Yeah, as big as his upside is, he makes a lot of bone-headed plays and gives up a lot of sacks he shouldn'tSellers is clueless as to when to get rid of the ball
He's Florida bound.Bring on James Franklin.
Or IQ period.You really have to question sellers' football IQ. He's freakishly athletic, but just makes such stupid decisions
Highlight reel syndrome.This MF'er won't throw the damned ball away! WTF
Sellers can't put his shoulder down and get a first down...stop the BS!
I mean down there all he had to do was sail it over the end zoneThis MF'er won't throw the damned ball away! WTF
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Will Stein said after Kentucky's 35-34 victory vs. South Carolina