Me too. I started to wear a helmet.Happens to me all the time, living above the rim is tough. LOL
Not me,Happens to me all the time, living above the rim is tough. LOL
I am pretty sure most people know were kidding.You Nerds claiming to have hit your heads must play a lot of Nerf
I am pretty sure most people know were kidding.
Looked like a clean block in the replay.
I think a few guys on this board have got there head hit one too many times on the backboard.
Like this post if you agree.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN