Our DL vs NC

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
I'm sure we have a defensive lineman on our roster who has the mind set and willpower to make getting to the opposing QB his mission, but I did not see that passion on the field on Saturday night, but maybe the wrong players were on the field. However, on the NC side their mission was clear and nicely executed. Chizik's group was clearly mentally and physically prepared with a scheme to win the game by taking away our biggest offensive threat.
Where was our defensive plan to do the same to NC and Mark Maye?
Having watched for an excruciating 2nd time, we did not have a plan and looked totally unprepared and unmotivated.
The OL was horrible, but we have problems on both sides of the ball needing correction, and quickly if we expect to win any games!

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
I'm sure we have a defensive lineman on our roster who has the mind set and willpower to make getting to the opposing QB his mission, but I did not see that passion on the field on Saturday night, but maybe the wrong players were on the field. However, on the NC side their mission was clear and nicely executed. Chizik's group was clearly mentally and physically prepared with a scheme to win the game by taking away our biggest offensive threat.
Where was our defensive plan to do the same to NC and Mark Maye?
Having watched for an excruciating 2nd time, we did not have a plan and looked totally unprepared and unmotivated.
The OL was horrible, but we have problems on both sides of the ball needing correction, and quickly if we expect to win any games!
Why would our DL want to hit Drake Maye’s father? 😉

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
Why would our DL want to hit Drake Maye’s father? 😉
An aged mind has a tendency to go back to things it remembers from a more youthful time - thanks for bringing it up. lol
Now that we got that out of the way, your thoughts on the post?

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
An aged mind has a tendency to go back to things it remembers from a more youthful time - thanks for bringing it up. lol
Now that we got that out of the way, your thoughts on the post?
I think our DL sucks. No game changers on it, even if they did have the drive.