Our fanbase is so elite

RuralVOL1992

Aug 2, 2022
Sometimes I forget how different we are.

LSU is 5-2, no division losses, completely controls own destiny in SEC, playing against undefeated team in the division, 3:30 kickoff, first year head coach trying to bring your program back where you want it.

70% full MAYBE

That seems absolutely pathetic when I consider what I’m used to with vol nation, but I guess that’s actually pretty normal. We are a special group.

Reactions: Conradthevol

SysVol

Aug 5, 2022
Tennessee is a ****** fanbase that thinks they are the **** every single year. Can't wait for everything to come falling down after the Georgia game. Final record. 10-2 loss to Georgia and USCsr.
You have about as good a chance of beating Tennessee as you do Spurrier walking back through that door. How does it feel to have a 47% program winning percentage before Spurrier and a 29% winning percentage after? You all are the definition of flash in the pan.

Thewolfcave

Sep 2, 2022
Tennessee is a ****** fanbase that thinks they are the **** every single year. Can't wait for everything to come falling down after the Georgia game. Final record. 10-2 loss to Georgia and USCsr.
If everything falling down means we go 10-2, that's a whole lot better than what USC Jr is doing. Dont act like you wouldnt kill to have a record like we currently have and hit the same milestones that Tennessee has accomplished in year 2 of Coach JH. From the looks of it, its not going to be a good day for you all in Columbia November 19th. We'll see though.

N.C.Cock

Joined Jul 3, 2006 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 26, 2022
If everything falling down means we go 10-2, that's a whole lot better than what USC Jr is doing. Dont act like you wouldnt kill to have a record like we currently have and hit the same milestones that Tennessee has accomplished in year 2 of Coach JH. From the looks of it, its not going to be a good day for you all in Columbia November 19th. We'll see though.
It was a VERY good day. Whipping UTjr butt up and down the field was fantastic.

I am sorry about Hooker, seemingly good guy, excellent QB. I am very glad the injury wasn’t caused by a player and I hope he comes back even better.

Thewolfcave

Sep 2, 2022
It was a VERY good day. Whipping UTjr butt up and down the field was fantastic.

I am sorry about Hooker, seemingly good guy, excellent QB. I am very glad the injury wasn’t caused by a player and I hope he comes back even better.
I did say “we’ll see though” lol