so the wife has watched this for a while but I never did. She has been telling me to watch it and said she would rewatch it with me. I do love Scotland stuff from that time period. Is it worth it?
It's woman television. Not terrible, but I'd never willingly select it. Watch some episodes and you'll understand.Enjoy Claire’s boobs and decent ***. My wife did the same thing with me. The shark jumping gets old but even @100TonsofOrangeFury still likes it.
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4