Thank you for sharing, Mike. This is a great article to highlight Grayson's many great qualities, aside from being a terrific football player.
At 6" 2' 225 and with his speed I'd hope someone would be recruiting him. Also plays linebacker too.Is he being recruited by any D1 schools.
I like that CoachBarring any unforeseen injury he's going to shatter the career rushing record next year. I mean 6100 career yards already in his junior season with one game to go. Just phenomenal. I've seen some interviews online with him and he seems just as humble as he does talented. Also Coach Poston seems like a class act as well. As a Tech guy Saturday will probably be the only time I'll ever root against a team from Blacksburg but as a single wing guy myself I've gotta go for the Eagles on Saturday
Seems like all the kids love him and the fans do too. Seems to have just that perfect mix of tough love while yet fun to be aroundI like that Coach
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)