Dropped on Netflix yesterday so of course I'm on episode nine. No spoilers but excellent.
on episode 6...it's still good. Almost too many things going at once. The film is so dark in areas (dark as in no light) that you can't tell who's actually in the scene at times. You figure it out and maybe that's by design. Like the new characters as well. I bet Darlene was a looker in her early days...but she crazy.
We finished it a couple of nights ago. Excellent.
Spoiler...
How in the hell do you get in a plane to Mexico after that M'fer kidnapped & tortured you? I guess it worked out for them. I think the Navarro has a thing for Wendy.
I would have taken FBI deal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!I'm glad Helen and her ugly *** pants are gone.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight