Probably somewhere in B-etwee-N.I wrote the R-E-L-A-X post after the Kansas game. Thought I should update it.
True. This team has talent, and we’ve seen them play well...and suck. Maybe we could see them play well again. Wouldn’t that be novel?!Probably somewhere in B-etwee-N.
I wrote the R-E-L-A-X post after the Kansas game. Thought I should update it.
You and me both. I truly believed in this group. I’m just hoping for some sort of spark vs. Kansas State.I said three weeks ago that, given the youth and talent on this team, they would be playing for the Natty sometime in the next four years, maybe even this one. How much Sweet Baby Ray;s will it take me to get those words down?
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State