Dang it! I meant to watch.Coleman wins 8-4.
Yes, his first year coaching was 91-92 and his last year of competition was 92 Olympics.I seem to remember Smith saying that it is too hard to train and coach in his last year as a competitor. I thought he was speaking from experience - meaning he coached his last year of competition.
That makes sense. I thought his first year was 92-93. I can't think of any others at the moment. I think Kerry McCoy's last year of competition was 2004 and then took the HC spot at Stanford in 2005.Yes, his first year coaching was 91-92 and his last year of competition was 92 Olympics.
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF