Sean said he doesn’t think he is even practicing. So I assume he is completely out.is Parker the running completely out for this season or will he by chance play in the last couple of games?
That’s disappointingSean said he doesn’t think he is even practicing. So I assume he is completely out.
What is his injury?I remember when everyone here said he’d be ready for fall camp
Lol
That’s your injury pussie .Fractured ovary
Your mom’s college nickname was “yeast”That’s your injury pussie .
That was the plan. I heard he aggravated the same injury in the summer. Can't remember what the injury was. A knee maybe? If I had to guess, I think Parker was like Booth in that he came in with an injury from high school.I remember when everyone here said he’d be ready for fall camp
Lol
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC