Parking???

jne381

Freshman
Sep 2, 2013
563
88
23
Has anyone heard anything yet? I know they sent out a thing last week to rank your choices, but I have not heard anything yet. Did I get parking? Who knows. They have not said when we would know.
 

Fanaticat98

Senior
May 29, 2001
9,290
897
113
Are there any changes in Wilmette neighborhood parking ordinances? We usually parked several blocks north and walked down.
 

Darren72

Junior
Nov 12, 2018
1,434
343
73
Has anyone heard anything yet? I know they sent out a thing last week to rank your choices, but I have not heard anything yet. Did I get parking? Who knows. They have not said when we would know.
Are talking about loft club parking? If so, check your ticket account. They should be there.
 

CoralSpringsCat

All-American
Dec 10, 2018
5,843
6,850
113
Has anyone heard anything yet? I know they sent out a thing last week to rank your choices, but I have not heard anything yet. Did I get parking? Who knows. They have not said when we would know.

Dowload the New Ryan Field app. It has an abundance of parking options listed.
 

lunker35

Junior
Jan 1, 2010
5,707
231
62
I just found out I got hospital lot. I’m so pissed. 20 consecutive years, letter winner, loft club donation. I swear my ticket rep said we were guaranteed a tailgate lot. Their operations needs to be fixed, this is so frustrating.
 

jne381

Freshman
Sep 2, 2013
563
88
23
I am in the Hospital lot as well. Not for nothing, but I feel like the hospital lot is half way back to campus, and there is no tailgating. I also see they are now charging to park at the lot on campus (which made sense while the stadium was under construction), but seems crummy now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sheffielder

lunker35

Junior
Jan 1, 2010
5,707
231
62
I am in the Hospital lot as well. Not for nothing, but I feel like the hospital lot is half way back to campus, and there is no tailgating. I also see they are now charging to park at the lot on campus (which made sense while the stadium was under construction), but seems crummy now.
I live in Wilmette, so I'll just park and walk. What tier of ticket did you get?
 

Purple Pete

Freshman
Sep 22, 2025
89
73
18
I am in the Hospital lot as well. Not for nothing, but I feel like the hospital lot is half way back to campus, and there is no tailgating. I also see they are now charging to park at the lot on campus (which made sense while the stadium was under construction), but seems crummy now.
Welcome to the brave new world of NIL.
 

Sheffielder

Senior
Sep 1, 2004
10,028
834
113
I made Hospital Garage my #1 after seeing East/West/Isa Lots were $500+. I got the North Garage, which, honestly, I don't even think I ranked. 20+ years STH.

I don't need the ~20 hours they're giving me to decide. I'm declining, will just take my chances. Not paying over $50 per game to park and take a school bus each way.

Gotta be honest...parking was really the only thing that incentivizes overpaying for season tickets. I strongly suspect buying every game from the secondary market next season will yield enough savings to take an Uber Black to/from every game. If this is the business relationship we now have, so be it.
 

UpsetAlert

Junior
May 21, 2018
1,639
237
52
I made Hospital Garage my #1 after seeing East/West/Isa Lots were $500+. I got the North Garage, which, honestly, I don't even think I ranked. 20+ years STH.

I don't need the ~20 hours they're giving me to decide. I'm declining, will just take my chances. Not paying over $50 per game to park and take a school bus each way.

Gotta be honest...parking was really the only thing that incentivizes overpaying for season tickets. I strongly suspect buying every game from the secondary market next season will yield enough savings to take an Uber Black to/from every game. If this is the business relationship we now have, so be it.
Did you reach out? Still haven’t gotten anything…10+ years. Donor. No info.
 

Sheffielder

Senior
Sep 1, 2004
10,028
834
113
Did you reach out? Still haven’t gotten anything…10+ years. Donor. No info.
I just replied to the email and told them no thanks, and to let me know if enough people decline the hospital garage to let me upgrade. At this point I'm not personally worried about tailgating given how much they've built out the grounds around the stadium, but I'm not interested in paying double what we used to at the golf course to now park on campus and take the school bus.

In fairness to the school...I get it. The loss of the golf course coupled with them prioritizing parking for premium/club members who effectively bought a higher place in line have bumped some of us down. It stings for me because I was ready to go for the loft club but the afforable seats in the club were sold out by the time I got in, and then I figured I'd at least catch a break on the cost of non-club seats but the drop was only $25 per game...so now I'm out of the club, lost my parking, and I'm still paying significantly more than I once did.

I know some people will read this and roll their eyes, and that's fine, but our hardcore fan base is small...and yet this has been my experience, and I know I'm not the only one here shell shocked with their parking assignment that we got ~50 hours before kickoff.
 

Anon1756236851

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2025
48
20
8
I just replied to the email and told them no thanks, and to let me know if enough people decline the hospital garage to let me upgrade. At this point I'm not personally worried about tailgating given how much they've built out the grounds around the stadium, but I'm not interested in paying double what we used to at the golf course to now park on campus and take the school bus.

In fairness to the school...I get it. The loss of the golf course coupled with them prioritizing parking for premium/club members who effectively bought a higher place in line have bumped some of us down. It stings for me because I was ready to go for the loft club but the afforable seats in the club were sold out by the time I got in, and then I figured I'd at least catch a break on the cost of non-club seats but the drop was only $25 per game...so now I'm out of the club, lost my parking, and I'm still paying significantly more than I once did.

I know some people will read this and roll their eyes, and that's fine, but our hardcore fan base is small...and yet this has been my experience, and I know I'm not the only one here shell shocked with their parking assignment that we got ~50 hours before kickoff.
25 year STH and I bought Loft Club Seats. They assigned me hospital garage. I declined.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunker35

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,494
1,448
113
I just found out I got hospital lot. I’m so pissed. 20 consecutive years, letter winner, loft club donation. I swear my ticket rep said we were guaranteed a tailgate lot. Their operations needs to be fixed, this is so frustrating.
Wlcome to the club. A number of us have been 30 year plus and found ourselves in N Garage after being told something similar
 
  • Like
Reactions: NU'06er

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,494
1,448
113
I just replied to the email and told them no thanks, and to let me know if enough people decline the hospital garage to let me upgrade. At this point I'm not personally worried about tailgating given how much they've built out the grounds around the stadium, but I'm not interested in paying double what we used to at the golf course to now park on campus and take the school bus.

In fairness to the school...I get it. The loss of the golf course coupled with them prioritizing parking for premium/club members who effectively bought a higher place in line have bumped some of us down. It stings for me because I was ready to go for the loft club but the afforable seats in the club were sold out by the time I got in, and then I figured I'd at least catch a break on the cost of non-club seats but the drop was only $25 per game...so now I'm out of the club, lost my parking, and I'm still paying significantly more than I once did.

I know some people will read this and roll their eyes, and that's fine, but our hardcore fan base is small...and yet this has been my experience, and I know I'm not the only one here shell shocked with their parking assignment that we got ~50 hours before kickoff.
And people think I was the only one upset,
 
  • Like
Reactions: NU'06er
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  4. 04 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern