I bet
under on USC v CAL w
Bet USC -19 w
USF -8
Houston - 9 1/2
Kansas St - 6 1/2
$100 to win $2435 Lets do this!
under on USC v CAL w
Bet USC -19 w
USF -8
Houston - 9 1/2
Kansas St - 6 1/2
$100 to win $2435 Lets do this!
Looking good so far. I like those picks. Good luck!
I bet
under on USC v CAL w
Bet USC -19 w
USF -8 LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Houston - 9 1/2
Kansas St - 6 1/2
$100 to win $2435 Lets do this!
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State