Pasadena Bar Takeover???

BostonNit

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2003
1,159
2,245
113
Almost every road game I've been to there's been what amounts to a bar takeover by PSU fans. Just wondering where in Pasadena people are going on the evening of the 1st or between the parade and game?
 

djmccaslin

Sophomore
Nov 30, 2016
108
149
43
Hey there! Just responded to your email. As for bar takeover, there is a PSU LA Alumni Assoc welcome party on Jan 1st after the pep rally at Berkshire House Pub on N. La Brea in LA. Pep rally is 3:30-4:30 and party is after (I think it starts at 5ish).

As far as between the parade and game, I dont know if anyone does a bar takeover. Usually people make their way to the stadium to take all of it in or tailgate there. The game starts at 2pm but on field activities start at 1pm I believe so by the time the parade ends, and find your way the stadium, its not a ton of time.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  4. 04 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  5. 05 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action